A few thoughts, a few pics, a few moments of time that I hope will make you smile! Indeed, the best is yet to come!
Poppy Progression
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Here it is.. because I'm teaching this class(this is my demo painting) I kinda rushed through it but here it is (minus a few touch-ups) Red Poppy by me!
April 30, 2021 What a difference a day, a month, a year, every second in time makes. " Bee 2.0" is unfolding with every heartbeat. Thank you for traveling with me, praying with me, believing with me, sharing light with me and loving ALL people with me. Watch this space, the best is heading our way. Let's live, laugh, and continue to love. Jeremiah 29:11 #FaithFact
Hi ya! So of late, I've been really getting into taking pics! So I have decided to start a photo blog! I'll start with a few pics a day and who knows! This was taken last night (July 4th) on top of Red Mountain in Birmingham. BTW: all of my pics are taken on my b-berry ;). Not an expert at basic SLR camera so if you have any recommendations please send them my way. I'm looking to buy one soon. Peace and blessings! BB
Comments